Description As an attorney in Port Townsend, WA, Greg Freeze works with clients in various areas of laws including: wills, trusts, estate planning, power of attorney, advance directives, probate, ancillary probate in Oregon, ancillary probate in Washington, real estate law, business law, landlord law, DUI, DUII, DWI, and more.

As an attorney in Port Townsend, WA, Greg Freeze services the nearby areas of Brinnon, Chimacum, Discovery Bay, Fort Worden, Gardiner, Irondale, Kala Point, Marrowstone, Olympic National Park, Port Hadlock, Port Ludlow, Quilcene, Sequim, The Hoh, or anywhere else near Jefferson County on the Northern Olympic Peninsula where there is a need for legal representation.
Address 914 Washington St, Suite 3
Port Townsend
United States of America
Phone number 360-344-8100
Practice areas Business and Industry Law, Criminal Law, Elder Law, Employment Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Family Law, General Practice, Litigation, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Tax Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 17 listing views.
Added 28/02/19 (Edited 15/01/20)

Quick Review

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 48.115046
Longitude: -122.757618
Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2006-2021 My Legal Practice • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 15/04/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.