Description When it comes to family law matters, Harbor Family Law, located in Gig Harbor, WA, is here to serve you. Whether you are going through the process of divorce, legal separation, child custody dispute, child support dispute, or any other family law concern, Chris D. Maharry has the skill and experience to ensure you get what you deserve.

A family law attorney serving the Greater Puget Sound Area, including Pierce, Kitsap, South King, & Thurston counties, Chris and his team at Harbor Family Law are committed to ensuring that each client receives assertive, compassionate, and personalized legal services that deliver highly successful results.
Address 2615 Jahn Ave NW, Suite E-7
Gig Harbor
United States of America
Phone number 253-260-4147
Fax number 253-276-9507
Weekday Opens Closes
Mon 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Tue 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Wed 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Thu 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Fri 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Practice areas Family Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 32 listing views.
Added 11:04:2019 (Edited 10:07:2020)

Quick Review

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 47.28233
Longitude: -122.56223

Similar Businesses

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2006-2022 My Legal Practice • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 09:21:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.