Description Michael Padway has been serving the motorcyclists of the Bay Area in California for more than four decades and has been riding for even longer than that. When it comes to receiving fair compensation from insurance and avoiding legal bias against bikers, Michael Padway has earned a sterling reputation as a reliable lawyer.

An expert in all things related to motorcycle accident cases, Michael Padway can help you receive the representation that you deserve if you find yourself riding in the area. Their meticulous step-by-step casework is a time-proven process that give riders the best chance in their cases.
Address 235 Montgomery St, Ste 668
San Francisco
United States of America
Phone number 415-777-1511
Practice areas Personal Injury
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Listing views 148 listing views.
Added 03:04:2014

Sorry, you don't have permission to post. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.

Latitude: 37.7911969
Longitude: -122.4029033

Similar Businesses

Law Offices Of Michael D. Payne

The Law Offices of Michael D. Payne is a small law firm specializing in personal injury for seriously injured persons. Mr. Payne has kept the firm small in order to provide the highest quality legal service to clients. The Law Offices of Michael D.

Penney & Associates

Personal injury law firm handling personal injury claims throughout the entire state of California.

Van Der Walde & Associates

Van Der Walde & Associates represents victims of personal injury accidents throughout Sunnyvale with excellent legal expertise and delivers results. We represent victims of auto/car accidents, truck accidents, traumatic brain injury, and wrongful death.