Description Moore, Long & Vernon LLP is a full service law firm of top-rated San Diego attorneys. The firm's primary practice areas are criminal defense, family law, and social security disability law. The firm also handles business law matters, general civil litigation, domestic violence civil litigation, construction defect claims, personal injury, and restraining orders.

Our attorneys have received some of the highest honors, including top-ratings on Avvo, named "Best of the Bar," by the San Diego Business Journal, "Top 40 under 40" by the National Trial Lawyers, "Top 10 Under 40" by the National Academy of Criminal Defense attorneys and "Top 10 Under 40" by the National Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys.
Address 101 W Broadway, Suite 1760
San Diego
United States of America
Phone number 619-485-2900
Weekday Opens Closes
Mon 6:00 am 9:00 pm
Tue 6:00 am 9:00 pm
Wed 6:00 am 9:00 pm
Thu 6:00 am 9:00 pm
Fri 6:00 am 9:00 pm
Practice areas Criminal Law, Disabilities Law, Family Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 40 listing views.
Added 26/02/18 (Edited 21/10/18)

Quick Review

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 32.7151409
Longitude: -117.1642597
Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2006-2020 My Legal Practice • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 21/10/20
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.