Description If you are looking for a personal injury attorney in Modesto, CA, look no further. The personal injury lawyers of Nadrich & Cohen have been representing personal injury victims and their families for over 27 years. We have obtained over $350 million in recoveries on behalf of clients and we are committed to providing exceptional client service.

We represent injury victims and their families in claims for auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, dog attack, worker's compensation, personal injury and much, much more. Call today for a free and confidential consultation. We never collect a fee unless a recovery is made.
Address 822 9th St, Suite 5
United States of America
Phone number 209-232-2933
Practice areas Personal Injury
  • 100/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
5/5 based on 1 vote.
Listing Views 68 listing views.
Added 18/10/17 (Edited 28/12/19)

Quick Review

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 37.638422
Longitude: -120.999681

Similar Businesses

Nadrich & Cohen, LLP

The Murrieta accident injury law firm of Nadrich & Cohen, LLP is committed to obtaining the best results for clients.
Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2006-2021 My Legal Practice • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 15/04/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.