Description You have worked hard to build your future, yet you face the difficult question of how and when to best pass on your assets to your loved ones.

Few people find planning for their own death appealing. However, it is essential to consult with an experienced and knowledgeable Charlotte state planning attorney planning attorney to plan for a smooth transfer of assets to your loved ones. Our attorneys will work to insure your family is protected, your assets are transferred, and your tax liability is limited.

Your success creates the need to make important decisions about your family’s future. There is no one size fits all estate plan, which makes it choosing the right attorney paramount to accomplishing your goals.
Address 2879 Hwy 160 W, Suite 4322
Fort Mill
South Carolina
United States of America
Phone number (803) 543-7416
Fax number (803) 403-9515
Practice areas Business and Industry Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Taxation Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 158 listing views.
Added 08:04:2014 (Edited 09:07:2014)

Quick Review

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 35.059385
Longitude: -80.991971

Similar Businesses

Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2006-2022 My Legal Practice • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 09:21:2022
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.