|Description||Brandy Austin Law Firm, is a general practice law firm serving Arlington, Texas. We strive to provide a supportive environment while getting the best result possible for each and every client. Our firm can help you with a broad range of legal issues and want to be your lawyers for life.
We want to make it easy for you to meet with us, trust us and stay with us for the long term. We can assist you in the following types of cases:
• Personal injury: wrongful death, car accidents, truck accidents, dog bites, construction injuries, slip and falls
• Probate and estate planning: wills, advance directives, power of attorney, HIPPA
• Elder law: Medicaid, asset protection, guardianship, veterans benefits
• Business law: formation, client disputes, debt negotiation, commercial debt defense, outsourced in-house counsel
• Family law: including divorce, child custody, prenuptial agreements, child support
• Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
We strive to make regular contact with every client regularly. Every member of the team makes great efforts to respond to you as soon as possible. We value your opinion and your input on your case. After all, no one knows the facts better than you do - it is your life! Your opinion matters to us.
We want to be the law firm that you come to for all of your legal needs, a place where you feel comfortable sharing what is troubling you and what is exciting in your life. There are ups and downs, the expected and unexpected, the happy and sad. Whatever it is we do for you, we do it in a friendly, supportive environment.
We are here to help you once we have earned your trust and confidence, we understand that it is much easier to return to us because we already know your background. You will not have to explain everything again to a new legal team. We always wish the best for all of our clients. However, when things do not go as planned, we are here to help you through.
2404 Roosevelt Drive
United States of America
|Practice areas||Bankruptcy and Debt Law, Business and Industry Law, Criminal Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Family Law, Personal Injury|
|Listing Views||95 listing views.|
|Added||13/06/15 (Edited 30/05/21)|