Description We provide competent, compassionate and expert family law help to individuals and families in Williamson and Travis counties in central Texas.

After more than 20 years experience, we know and understand the judges and courts in Williamson and Travis counties, judges and courts who will decide your case. We have the expertise to settle your case successfully by mediation, and the aggressiveness to win by litigation, if litigation is necessary.

In all cases, we provide clients the care which we would expect to receive ourselves.
Address 595 Round Rock West Dr, Suite 201
Round Rock
United States of America
Phone number 512-436-0826
Fax number 512-255-3657
Practice areas Family Law
  • 0/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Listing Views 52 listing views.
Added 01/11/15 (Edited 08/01/17)

Quick Review

Your Name:
Your Comment:

You may use BB Codes in your message.
Spam Prevention:
Latitude: 30.504041
Longitude: -97.68974830000002

Similar Businesses

Nunis & Associates

At Nunis & Associates, you can entrust your case to an Austin lawyer who will take the time to get to know you and understand your goals. Your attorney can advise you of your best legal options for resolution of your issue.
Get ListedLatestAboutAdvertisingContact UsSite MapTerms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy

Copyright © 2006-2021 My Legal Practice • Lawyer Directory • Attorney Directory • Law Directory • Legal Directory Directory last updated: 15/04/21
The information and links provided on this directory are not legal advice. This directory is not a lawyer referral service, and no lawyer-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the directory. The lawyer listings on are free or paid lawyer advertisements and do not in any way constitute a referral or endorsement by, parent or affiliate companies. None of the content on this directory constitutes a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of any legal matter. Any person with a specific legal question or legal problem should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified lawyer.